Buzzing Stocks. Indian Stock markets traded with slight gains in the midday trading hours of Thursday the 31st of March, 2022. At 1:05 pm it was 1:05pm. S&P BSE Sensex was trading with gains by 59.73 points, which is 0.10 percent at 58,743.72. In the Nifty 50 index traded 19.70 point or 0.11 percent higher at 17,517.95. In the meantime, some stocks were trading in either direction according to reports related to them. Here’s a list certain stocks:
- Suven Life Sciences: Up 13.89%.
- Poly Medicure: Up 5.76%.
- KEI Industries: Up 5.62%.
- Sharda Cropchem: Up 8.87%.
- Birla Corporation: Up 5.82%.
- GCPL: Up 2.27%.
- Dhanuka Agritech: Up 2.59%.
- Tata Communications: Up 5.65%.
- V-Mart Retail: Up 3.21%.
- Mahindra Lifesciences: Up 3.60%.
- Century Plyboards: Up 4.11%.
- Kansai Nerolac: Up 4.34%.
- Bajaj Holding: Up 1.73%.
- Bajaj Finance: Up 1.04%.
- Cartrade Tech: Up 1.29%.
- Cera Sanitaryware: Up 1.40%.
- Astra Micro: Up 1.48%.
- Thyrocare: Up 2.99%.
- Dr Lal PathLabs: Up 1.89%.
- DFM Foods: Up 4.39%.
- IFB Agro: Up 16.03%.
- Balkrishna Industries: Up 2.36%.
- Sundaram Finance: Up 2.06%.
- Brigade Enterprises: Up 2.94%.
- Can Fin Homes: Up 2.77%.
- Home First Finance: Up 1.49%.
- Mastek: Up 2.91%.
- Cigniti Technologies: Up 1.21%.
- Escorts: Up 2.61%.
- P&G Hygiene: Up 1.90%.
- Apollo Tyres: Up 1.72%.
- Cochin Shipyard: Up 1.35%.
- Escorts: Up 2.79%.
- M&M: Up 1.92%.
- Hero MotoCorp: Up 1.28%.
- AU Small Finance Bank: Up 3.17%.
- Gokaldas Exports: Up 4.07%. The stock also hit the record high of Rs 438.80 per share during the intraday trading earlier today.
- Tata Elxsi: Up 2.47%. In the meantime, the stock reached the record high of Rs 9,420 per share during the intraday trading earlier today.
- Astec Life: Up 2.35%. The stock also hit its highest level of 1,854 in the intraday trading earlier today.
- Godrej Group Stocks: On a move. Stocks such as Godrej Industries – up 2.88 percent; Godrej Consumers – up 2.41 percent and Astec Life which was up 2.35% , were trading at a decent gain.
- Auto Ancillary Stocks Moving. Stocks such as Minda Corp – up 2.70 percent; Automotive Axle up 4.46 percent; Craftsman Automation – up 3.09%; Motherson up 2.03 percent in addition to NRB Bearings – up 2.27% . They were trading with solid gains.
- FMCG Stocks on the move. Stocks such as Marico is up 2.54 percent; Godrej Consumer up 2.41 percent; Procter & Gamble Hygiene, up 1.84 percent; Dabur – up 1.66 percent; Britannia up 1.46 percent and Tata Consumer, up 1.32 percent were trading with good gains.
- Metal Stocks: Moving. Stocks such as National Aluminium – up 3.21 percent; Ratnamani – up 2.99 percent; Jindal Steel – up 2.68 percent; Vedanta – up 2.67 percent; NMDC – up 2.32 percent; Hindustan Copper – up 2.29 percent in addition to JSW Steel – up 1.78% . They were trading with some decent gains.
- Consumer Durables Stocks Moving. Stocks such as TVS Electronics – up 8.41 percent; TTK Prestige – up 3.06; Kajaria Ceramics – up 1.21 percent and Relaxo up 1.39 percent, were trading with good gains.
- Stocks of Oil and Gas on the move. Stocks such as Oil India – up 2.28 percent; Hindustan Petroleum – up 1.97 percent; Indian Oil – up 1.88 percent; Gujarat Gas -up 1.63 percent; GAIL – up 130 percent and ONGC up 1.17 percent. They were trading at a decent gain.
- Packaging Stocks: Moving. Stocks such as Cosmo Films – up 3.68 percent; Polyplex Corp – up 3.15 percent; Ester Industries – up 3.60 percent And Jindal Poly – up 2.01% , were trading with respectable gains.
- Brokerage Stocks for Houses: On a shift. Stocks such as Edelweiss Financial – 17.11%; Geojit Financial – up 5.40 percent and Religare Enterprises, up 3.98% , were trading at a decent gain.
- Chemical Stocks: On the move. Stocks such as Neogen Chemicals – up 5.93 percent; NOCIL up 5.74 percent; India Glycols – up 2.80 percent and Deepak Nitrite up 1.76percent ; Tatva Chintan – up 1.94 percent as well Valiant Organics – up 3.89% . They were trading with moderate gains.
- Fertilizer Stocks: On a move. Stocks such as Deepak Nitrite up 1.76 percent; GNFC – up 2.96 percent and GSFC up 1.73 percent were trading at a decent gain.
- Hosiery Stocks: On the move. Stocks like VIP Clothing , up 1.04 percent; Page Industries- up 3.30 percent as well Lux Industries – up 1 percent were trading with good gains.
- Leather Stocks: On the move. Stocks such as Khadim India up 1.99 percent; Mirza International – up 1.88 percent as well Relaxo Footwears – up 1.39% , were trading with solid gains.
- Reliance Industries: Down 1.14%. Cipla: Down 1.08%.
- PG Foils: Down 1.44%.
- Tourism Finance Corporation: Down 2.50%.
- Phoenix Mills: Down 2.12%.
- Bank of Baroda: Down 1.05%.
- Tilaknagar Industries: Down 1.33%.
- Newgen Software: Down 1.82%.
- Firstsource: Down 1.02%.
- Hindalco: Down 4.11%.
- Dishman Carbogen: Down 2.82%.
- Mahindra Logistics: Down 1.97%.
- KIMS: Down 1.94%.
- Varun Beverages: Down 1.65%.
- Madras Fertilizers: Down 4.85%.
- SPIC: Down 1.43%.
- Bharat Dynamics: Down 1.47%.
- JOCIL: Down 3.90%.
- Shoppers Stop: Down 2.15%.
- IPCA Laboratories: Down 3.01%.
- Supreme Petrochem: Down 2.42%.
- Pharma Stocks: Under Pressure. Stocks such as IPCA Labs – down 2.38 percent; Strides Pharma – down 1.40 percent; Divi’s Laboratories – down 1.39 percent; Alkem – down 1.39 percent as well as Zydus Life Sciences down 1.15 percent. The stocks were trading in negative zone. The stocks were trading at a lower level with over 800 essential drugs cost is expected to rise beginning on April 1st 2022.
- Hotel Stocks: Under Pressure. Stocks such as Oriental Stocks – down 1.88 percent; Kamat Hotels – down 1.74 percent; Mahindra Holidays – down 1.53 percent; Indian Hotels – down 1.53 percent and Taj GVK down 1.19 percent were trading in the negative zone.
- Cement Stocks: Under Pressure. Stocks such as Everest Industries – down 4.10 percent; KCP Ltd. – down 2.10 percent; Sagar Cement – down 1.76 percent; JK Lakshmi Cement – down 1.35 percent as well Ramco Cements – down 1.49 percent were trading in the negative zone.
- Financial Stocks: Under Pressure. Stocks such as Piramal Enterprises – down 1.83 percent; Cholamandalam Investment – down 1.62 percent; SBI Cards – down 1.35 percent as well as HDFC Life – down 1.24 percent were trading in the negative zone.
IPO Update: Hariom Pipe IPO + Veranda Learning IPO
Hariom Pipe’s initial public offering: Hariom Pipe’s initial public offering of the Rs 130.05-crore Initial public offering by Hariom Pipe Industries was subscribed 1.03 times at 12:56 pm on Wednesday March 30 2022, on the day that bidding was held for its second round. The portion for retail investor (RIIs) has been purchased 2.88 times. In addition, the Non-Institutional Investors (NIIs) portion was subscribed 0.06 times. In the qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) section wasn’t subscribed. The Hyderabad-based Hariom Pipe Industries has been set of Rs.144 to 153 per share. Investors are able to offer a minimum bid of 98 shares, and at multiples of 98 shares after that. The auction will close on April 5th 2022.
Veranda Learning’s IPO 200-crore first public issue (IPO) of Veranda Learning Solutions was subscribed 1.59 times at 12:56pm on Thursday, the final day of the subscription. In the Qualified institutional Buyers (QIBs) section was only subscribed 0.35 times while that of the Non-Institutional Investors (NIIs) portion was subscribed 1.18 times. The portion designated to Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) was subscribed 8.56 times. The hybrid technology company has set the price band between Rs. 130 and 137 for shares. Retail investors can offer for a large amount that includes 100 equity shares, and with increments of 100 shares. This IPO for Veranda Learning Solutions will remain open until March 31st 2022.
Stocks in News
- BEML: Up 4.17%. BEML’s investment in its disinvestment increases and a possible decision could be made on the demerger of assets that are not core soon sources told Zee Business. MCA has called an upcoming meeting for demerger , which could be approved at the same meeting. DIPAM has filed all documents. The government is planning to offer more 26 percent stake.
- ONGC: Up 1.17%. Government’s offer-for-sale (OFS) for India’s biggest producers of oil and natural gas was viewed 3.57 time by retail investors that aren’t. The government will take advantage of option Green Shoe option. The OFS sale will be open to the retail investor this morning. The government will offer 1.5 percent stakes of ONGC at a price of Rs.159 per unit.
- HAL: Up 3.09%. It is reported that the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) has approved the purchase 15 Light Combat Helicopter Limited Series Production at the cost of $3,887 millions from HAL. A total of Rs 377 crore has been approved for the construction of the infrastructure needed for basic needs.
- MSTC: Up 3.01%. The government has announced that it will invite worldwide bids on an investment in Ferro Scrap Nigam Ltd (FSNL) and released an Preliminary Information Memorandum (PIM). The deadline for submitting bids is May 5th 2022. FSNL is an entirely part of MSTC. MSTC is MSTC’s 100% subsidiary. Union Cabinet gave in-principal approval to disinvest on the 27th of October, 2016.
- Kirloskar Electric: Up 3.33%. Kirloskar Electric has executed an Sale Deed affecting the sale of its non-core asset located at Hubli with a value of 100 crores.
- Cosmo Films: Up 3.42%. Cosmo Films has announced its expansion plans by establishing an CPP manufacturing line for film in Aurangabad with an annual capacity of 250,000 millimeters. This CPP production line requires an investment of approximately 140 crores to be financed through internal accruals and debts . It is anticipated to begin commercial production within two years.
- Max Healthcare: Down 2.33%. Private equity funds Kayak Investments, a KKR-affiliated company, is set to sell the stake worth $50 million (Rs 3,750 crore) in Max Healthcare via a block agreement today. (The base value of the deal is $37.5 crore or about Rs 2800 crore). The price band is set at Rs 340-361 per share. Discounts of up to 5% may be offered in the deal.
Stylam Industries: Down 1.09%. Abakkus Growth Fund-2 purchased 3.13 lakh shares for Rs 900 per share. Lighthouse Emerging India Investors sold 4.25 lakh shares for the price of 900.18/share.
RBL Bank: Up 1.24%. Integrated Core Strategies (Asia) Pte purchased 40.36 lakh shares for Rs 129.37/share. Nippon India MF sold 51.02 lakh shares at 129.03/share.